Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sometimes being a perfectionist is annoying. Take this blog for example. For weeks I have wanted to start one, but I couldn't think of the perfect web address. Once I got over that and just decided to use my name, I was faced with a myriad of other decisions. Fonts, colors, layouts. Geez...don't the blog gods realize how much energy it takes for me to make one decision...let alone 10?!?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I hear ya, Angela. Too many decisions on blogs. I'm always tempted to do a new background every time I do a blog entry, but I have to restrain myself. It's like find new kinds of socks at Target every day!! I like your blog!

Lucy said...

I like your blog and those are my sentiments exactly. I don't want to make all of those decisions. So I haven't started blogginf yet.