Monday, March 30, 2009

Outside, part II

It's been a little over a week since I first posted about Finn's love of the outdoors and it seems that his affection has grown into obsession! Every morning, rain or shine, he heads right to the back door. He takes his time getting on some shoes (not neccesarily his own!) and if he has trouble putting them on, brings them to me and signs 'Please.' Once the shoes are on, he points to his coat and waits, not so patiently until we get bundled up and head outside. Anytime the hiking pack is within his reach he will pull it to the backdoor and I swear I saw him trying to climb in! Being outside so much has made us realize how much work our yard needs!! I am really really hoping for a nice summer, it looks like we will be spending a lot of time outdoors!

No comments: