Today, we had Finn's 15 month well-baby check! Of course we think he is perfect, but it is always nice to have the doctor confirm it! He weighs 22lbs 2.5 oz (16 percentile), 31" (43 percentile) and his head is 48.3cm (79 percentile!) Or as the doctor says he has a big head! It doesn't look big to me! He showed off all of his tricks: signing, pointing to body parts and playing his harmonica. He barely made a peep when he had to get two shots. What a guy!
Usually, when he get shots, he is pretty sleepy the rest of the day. Not today. He was HYPER! He was running all over the house shrieking and yelling. It was kinda fun, but very tired.
By the way, I have decided to try this blog thing again. I was reading through the blog that we had while I was pregnant and realized it is such a great way to remember the little everyday things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment