Finn does the funniest things. The last two days have been spent at home. Finn has an ear infection (actually, a DOUBLE ear infection!) so we've had sick days. But, our sick days have actually been fun days! Our lives our usually pretty hectic, so I have been using the time to appreciate what a great little man we have. It's been so fun that I was inspired to make a list of the cute/funny things Finn does.
-He throws anything and everything into the bathtub. Yesterday, when I went to shower, there were 2 kitchen utensils, a towel, all of the shampoo bottles from the edge of the tub and three toys waiting for me.
- He climbs on EVERYTHING. Most recently, he enjoys climbing on top and tables and standing up.
-Whenever he hears the phone ring (real or on TV,) he puts his hand up to his ear and says "Hello" Although, it doesn't sound quite like Hello, but we know what he means.
-He LOVES to clean. Whether it's the vaccum, broom, or just a dust rag, this kid would clean all day. I hope he stays that way!
-He also loves laundry. He likes putting it in the hamper, and taking it out! And he has learned how to operate the washing machince. Which can be annoying, because he often turns it on with nothing in it. The person who created the child lock on our washer wasn't very smart- you can't turn on the lock until the cycle has already started. Hmmm.
-He is a dancing machine. Music = Finn dancing.
-He already loves books! He carries them around the house, pulls them off shelves and babbles pretending to 'read'
I could go on, but I think that is enough for now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment