Wednesday, February 11, 2009

First Girlfriend

Today, Finn had a play date with his girlfriend Lucia. We have known Lucia and her mom since Finn was about 4 weeks old. Lucia is two days older than Finn, so since the first time we met we have joked that they are boyfriend and girlfriend. If you came to Finn's birthday party you might remember that Lucia had a shirt on that said "I heart Finn"! So cute. Anyway, Sarah and Lucia were nice enough to have Finn over to play while I went and scoped out a potential preschool for next year. The kids had a lot of fun! Lucia loved to have Finn chase her all around the house, they read lots of books and even played in the ducky tub! When we had to leave they gave each other kisses!!! It was so adorable!! Until, Finn started to lick Lucia's face. Ugh, I didn't think I would have to deal tongue until AT LEAST junior high! When Sarah told Lucia's dad about the kissing, he wasn't so sure how he felt. When I told Ammon, he proclaimed "That's my boy!"







No comments: